DONATIONS FOR THE USE OF THE GROUNDS ARE ACCEPTED
AND CAN BE PLACED IN THE MAILBOX NEAR THE ENTRY BOOTH.
ALL DONATIONS ARE USED TOWARDS THE UPKEEP AND MAINTENANCE OF THIS GREAT FACILITY.
Harry Hughes Youth Equestrian Center is conveniently located between Whitehouse and Swanton, Ohio
adjacent to the Maumee State Forest and Oak Openings Metroparks-one of the best trail riding areas around.
The center is open to the public. We just ask that our rules are followed.
HARRY HUGHES YOUTH EQUESTRIAN CENTER PUBLIC RULES
!!! PLEASE NOTE THAT A STAY GREATER THAN FOUR (4) CONSECUTIVE NIGHTS IN A THIRTY (30) DAY PERIOD MUST BE MET WITH BOARD APPROVAL !!!!
• No parking by the announcer stands or designated spectator areas.
• All dogs MUST be on a leash.
• Confine activities to the equestrian center.
• Overnight trucks and horse trailers use the far south east end of the grounds.
• Campfires only in the fire rings at the far east end of the grounds.
SPECIAL PERMISSION MUST BE GIVEN BY GROUNDS CHAIRMAN FOR FIRES ELSEWHERE
CLEAN OUT FIRE RING BEFORE LEAVING GROUNDS
• Place litter in trash barrels or dumpster.
• Do not tie horse(s) to anything but the hitching posts or trailers.
SHOW ARENA AND MAKEUP ARENA ARE NOT TO BE USED AS A CORRAL-DO NOT TURN HORSES LOOSE IN EITHER ARENA
• Horse trailers and parking is not permitted west of the arena.
• Vandalism will not be tolerated. Vandals will be prosecuted.
• Parents will be held responsible for the actions of their children.
• Care for these grounds as if they are your own. Please leave the grounds in the same condition as when you arrived.
• If the Equestrian Center is being utilized for paid lessons or paid training please consider a minimum donation of $10.00 per visit to help with upkeep.
• All violators will be asked to leave.
• The grounds are closed every Wednesday after 6:00 pm for weekly upkeep and maintenance.